PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION
- The person filling out the application needs to be the primary caretaker and over the age of 21.
- All family members need to be in agreement before adding a new puppy, and willing to help train. Puppies are a lot of work and it’s a group effort, but so worth it.
- Take a moment to read through our website. As natural rearing breeders, we will not be a good fit for everyone.
- We are happy to assist families but ultimately it is your responsibility to arrange pick up or delivery. We don’t allow puppies in cargo or commercial transport.
- Please check your calendar before committing to a particular litter. We are not able to hold puppies for extended periods of time. It’s important puppies are able to bond with their forever families during this critical period.
- A reservation fee (sometimes called a deposit) is a promise to follow through with purchase, and made in good faith. We do not refund these for any reason, unless the puppy reserved dies or becomes unfit for sale.
- Completing an application does not guarantee approval.
- Please be detailed with answers. We want to know all about you!